High-quality, fully configurable PDF Export
The native export options of SAP Design Studio often do not meet the individual business requirements. Do you want to generate high-quality PDF documents that are customized to your reports and aligned with your corporate design? Then biExport is the right solution for you.
With biExport for SAP Design Studio you can choose between two export scenarios for PDF. You can even create complex PDF publications using the Briefing Books publishing feature.
High quality document export
Imagine your users could get a full-fledged document when exporting to PDF, not just a simple "one pager". A document with a custom title page, table of contents, precisely arranged headers, footers and text - just perfect for external communications, vendor master sheets, or informational brochures that you can use in meetings with your most valuable customers.
Sounds like a lot of work? With biExport, it's as easy as creating a new Word or Pages document:
- Use your corporate design master as a starter in Microsoft Word or Apple Pages
- Design the title page, table of contents, headers, footers, chapter structure, and static text according to your requirements
- Add placeholders for the dynamic content from your dashboards
- Save the document in DOC, DOCX, DOT, or DOTM format
- Upload the document via the biExport Template Manager
- Reference the document in the PDF export
biExport replaces the placeholders in the document with widgets and information from your dashboard and returns the document in PDF format.